About Me, Youngblood Coaching and My Coaching Philosophy
Welcome to my website. This is where I get to tell you a little about me and my coaching philosophy. I wondered for a long time about it and here is what I'd like to share.
I am a coach because I like to help others. And, from a selfish point of view, I also believe that the more I can provide help, the more I can receive help. And I've gotten some great mentoring lessons along the way. I hope to keep that up.
My coaching philosophy is built on the ripple effect of change. As cheesy as it is, I want to know that when I die, I have made a difference. By helping my clients, I help them help others, and the positive effect goes out to the world.
In addition to coaching, I am leveraging the ripple effect and expanding my sphere of influence by co-founding and developing a web application called
. The goal of Noomii is to help people live fulfilling lives by employing the one of the most scientifically validated tools for improving wellness: coaching.
Read more about me on my professional coach profile on noomii.
Coaching comes easy to me
Before I got my formal coaching training, I was doing coach-like stuff with friends and family. I helped friends make career choices. I kept feuding couples together. I kept the peace in the family. And motivated people to be their best.
- I'm a natural listener.
- I have a calming effect on people.
- And I can be direct and honest without offending others.
My Coaching Philosophy - How Can I Help You?
My coaching philosophy and logic is simple.
First, my objective is to help you tap into your wisdom. You know a lot. You are a wise, worldly individual.
Second, part of the coaching is to get you to concentrate on building a thriving business that contributes to the community your business serves.
Third, with the use of the valuable people and resources around you (and coaching of course) I will help your grow yourself and your company so your business can operate without you there.
Lastly, if I can help you take care of the above items, then you will have the time to take care of the other important things in your life, with the financial aid to do it right.
What's the end result?
Your business works for you!
Side Note: In some African tribes, people greet one another by saying "I am well if you are well". That is so wise. I can't be happy until you are happy.
I try to apply that to my coaching philosophy.
My Coaching Credentials
- I got my coach training with the Coaches Training Institute, the largest coach training school in the world.
- I am certified with the Coaches Training Institute as a Certified Professional Coactive Coach (CPCC).
- I am certified with the International Coach Federation (ICF), the governing body for life and business coaches, as an Affiliate Certified Coach (ACC).
- I am a board member of the Vancouver Chapter of the ICF.
- I am a 5-time Kneeknacker. That means I am crazy enough to have run across 50km/30miles of mountainous terrain at one time. My personal record is 7hours!!!
- I am an avid outdoorsman and sports enthusiast.
- I enjoy reading, learning, and listening to music.
- I am an artist and have creations in many mediums, from pencil drawings, to quilting, to stain glass.
- I'm a big bro volunteer - Big Brothers of Vancouver
- I'm very happily married.
- I'm a father.
That's me getting on the evening news!
End of Coaching Philosophy - Return to the Home Page